Thursday, January 29, 2009

Covered with ice...

With two days of no school due to snow and then ice in our region, we were ready for normal day. However, it was two hour delay school day for the girls and slippery ride to the Metro station for me! Argh, I was holding on to the steering wheel like a mad woman. If I had a magic wand, I would have been wielding it to move the parked cars on to the yards. I was in fear of slipping into them. The main roads were pretty much cleared up but I had to maneuver through a few small roads littered with parked cars and icy surface... Now that I am in the office, I should be thankful for not losing the electricity, having to work from home for two days, seeing pretty snow scenes...
To alleviate her immense boredom, Mad took her camera outdoors and took some pictures for me, capturing the prettier views of snow and ice storm...

No comments: