Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Celebrations!

Unlike thousands of people, we celebrated Presidential Inauguration in comfort and warmth at home. My daughter and her friends gathered at a friend's house and celebrated with chili. She took some Korean Chocopie and Meiji chocolates, which apparently were quite popular.


Speaking of celebrations, I wanted to show a birthday cake I received on, yes, my birthday a few months back. It contains no calories, no fat and I still have it! ^.^

It was sent by my brother and sister-in-law who lives in Korea. After taking a peak inside to see how it's made, I repackaged it to keep its shape. The cake is made up of two towels, one almond colored and the other chocolate, rolled like a roll cake. Matte plastic strawberries top the towel cake... At first I thought they were just decorations but they are magnets. So dorable and practical too!

No comments: