Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gifts

Christmas is approaching quickly and the last of the gifts are wrapped. As I always do at this time of the year, I think about all the things I wanted to do to make the holidays a bit more special. There seems to be not enough time to accomplish all the things I have meant to do. Again as I always do at this time of the year, I think to myself, "I shall begin holiday preparations much earlier next year." We shall see!

One of the few handmade items I have managed to make: rice hand warmers using Kate's pattern.

I am thankful for my family, friends, all the old friends I have reconnected this year, blog friends, and those who gave kind words to my creations. Love and hugs to you all!

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Eunhwa, these are soo lovely!! I adore them. Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend..thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year!! Love to you!