Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First juried craft fair

I have spent last month busy preparing for my first juried craft fair. The Bauer Drive Community Center holds Holiday Happening Juried Craft Fair annually in December. Although I have gone shopping there before, the "juried" part scared me from submitting my work for the show. Due to communication mix up, I didn't know I was selected until two weeks before the show. So the good part of last month was spent frantically stocking on items I promised to have on my table.

Although I am not cut out to be an outgoing person, the shoppers were quite nice with compliments. I enjoyed oos and ahs expressed over my work!

Chaan of Angels and Anchors had a stall next me and she was quite bubbly, drawing me out of my shell. I have learned a lot from her.  It was fun talking to spouses, usually elderly gentlemen, visiting stalls and giving some advice, coming from decades spent on craft shows, to newbies like me!


Tracy said...

WOW--look at you and all your WONDERFUL offerings, Eunhwa! Very impressive and brave of you take all that one. Hope it was a success and you mad a lot of sale. Very exciting! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

jacqueline said...

Oh my this is awesome!! I am loving your table and all the yummie goodies you Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend..thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year. Love to you!