Thursday, July 8, 2010

Postcrossing!

This may be an old information for many people. Has anyone registered with Postcrossing? If you like receiving snail mail, sans bills and advertisements, you might want to try it out. It is a neat outlet to send and receive postcards from all over the world. I love receiving mail but with the advance of communication technology i.e. Facebook, twitter, and all other social media out there, I get less and less each day. Last two party invitations were evites! My girls receive birthday invitations via Facebook. No more pretty envelopes or cards spilling out of our mailbox.

And then I came upon Postcrossing. I have registered and received an address in Germany.

Here is the card I have already written up and stamped...
It is a postcard I picked up at the Brookside Garden. It is quite pretty all year around. I hope Carmen in Germany likes it!

No comments: