Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello, it's been awhile...

With the northeast in the sweltering heat, I am enjoying the day off - inside air conditioned home! Hello there, I have been away due to demands of life! I hope I could keep up more often even if it's just to say hello now and then. With the lack of time to create anything these days, I was so surprised by a note from UniqueFiberArts. She included one of my pincushions in her Etsy Treasury list. This prompted me to get my act together to finish some projects and start new ones I have been planning to do. Thank you Debbie!


3 comments:

jacqueline said...

Hello!!! So glad and HAPPY to see you lovely friend! I missed your blog posts lots! Your pincushion is beautiful and congratz on the feature. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Tracy said...

Hi, Eunhwa! Great to see you back here... and read about your wonderful feature! o glad you visited me so I could stop in and and see that you have been blogging sometimes... LOL! Hope you have a wonderful summer break. Thank you for stopping by my photos blog today--it was great to see you there! I must apologize for not being here lately to check in. So much happening for a while now. My father had a heart attack (he is alive and doing better now, but I've never been so scared ever!), a busy summer of home matters: de-cluttering, having another go at growing veggies, and before summer's end I will be closing my jewelry shop/online business, and now I have a cold & bronchitis... Never a dull moment... LOL! Happy Summer--Keep cool! ;o) ((HUGS))

Eunhwa said...

Hello Tracy! Thank you for stopping by. It's good to hear that your dad is doing better - very scary indeed! I must catch up with your older posts. I did notice your pretty self in the very chic black dress. :)