Thursday, April 30, 2009

Small Gift Packages

Before April is over, I thought I'd post a couple of gift packages I made for my nephew and niece last month. It seems like it's been so long... when did the months of March and April go by?

A chick and a pencil cup decorated with pretty cupcake cotton fabric...
A hedge hog and a pencil cup with denim cover plus button magnets...
Had a wonderful time selecting the fabrics and making them. If I just had some more time...
However, I cleaned out my closets [well, just the ones in my room] after moving the furniture around in my room for a more streamlined looked. I feel very accomplished considering how I run out of time for everything...

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Oh those are really cute and lovely!! Lucky nephew and niece! :) Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!